Endless Adventure 0 alpha 0.1.0 Endless Adventure 0 alpha 0.1.0

I am very interesting in seeing where this is going. Played through what I think was as much as works. I look forward to further development stages of this game and it's really caught my interest so I decided to decompile it and see if any sprites meant for future builds were left in, and my time was pleasantly rewarded. I would say the game's biggest issue other than the alphaness of it all is how there is no notice of when you're stepping out of overworld 1 into overworld 2 and get abruptly teleported into it while you are trying to explore the edges just in case you missed a tree or something. Looks like it will turn out to be a great game, and good luck!

Snake-Studios responds:

Thanks, it is nice to hear that someone took the time to look deeper into the Project! While I personally don't remember putting anything in that is not used in the Game itself, there are a lot of drafts and next time I will certainly put some special stuff in ;) Of course those drafts will also be released on our Patreon if you don't want to take the time of decompiling it.

just_a_test just_a_test

Would have at least liked an epilepsy warning man. Or for those that aren't, a headache warning. :P

STUPID GAME STUPID GAME

I like the concept. Pretty excited for LD 34 myself.

Drug Empire Clicker Drug Empire Clicker

Awesome game. Pretty sad I can't sell better things than weed though. That would make for a nice update. Doesn't use local storage to save progress though so that makes me sad. It's a good idea with nice aesthetics but it's lacking some key features.

My Flash Windows Moblie (OLD) My Flash Windows Moblie (OLD)

Pretty accurate representation of Windows, I like it.

MLG TD MLG TD

Great game. Some of the stats slipped to undefined for me while I was upgrading a tower, but when I clicked back to it it sorted itself out. When I ran out of GETREKTPOINTS all my tower disappeared and the next round didn't start, but there was no restart option, so yeah, this could use one.

MegaMan Infinity Runner MegaMan Infinity Runner

Right mouse pops open a context menu. You gotta disable that, or the game is pretty much broken.

Color Chaos Color Chaos

The beginning starts out too slow, past that, great game.

DavidLawrence responds:

Thanks for the feedback! I increased the initial player speed, and decreased the initial spawn rate of the stars and obstacles to reduce downtime between plays

8 Square 8 Square

Cleverly simple. Perhaps a bit too much like Crossy Road in the whole currency system though.

Bastienre4 responds:

Thank you for your comment.

DropCore Preview DropCore Preview

Too undeveloped for me to really tell what's going on. I expect full version will be really cool though.

yc960 responds:

Thank you, and if possible I would appreciate a bit more detailed feedback.