Endless Adventure 0 alpha 0.1.0 Endless Adventure 0 alpha 0.1.0

I am very interesting in seeing where this is going. Played through what I think was as much as works. I look forward to further development stages of this game and it's really caught my interest so I decided to decompile it and see if any sprites meant for future builds were left in, and my time was pleasantly rewarded. I would say the game's biggest issue other than the alphaness of it all is how there is no notice of when you're stepping out of overworld 1 into overworld 2 and get abruptly teleported into it while you are trying to explore the edges just in case you missed a tree or something. Looks like it will turn out to be a great game, and good luck!

Snake-Studios responds:

Thanks, it is nice to hear that someone took the time to look deeper into the Project! While I personally don't remember putting anything in that is not used in the Game itself, there are a lot of drafts and next time I will certainly put some special stuff in ;) Of course those drafts will also be released on our Patreon if you don't want to take the time of decompiling it.

just_a_test just_a_test

Would have at least liked an epilepsy warning man. Or for those that aren't, a headache warning. :P

STUPID GAME STUPID GAME

I like the concept. Pretty excited for LD 34 myself.